HAPPY FATHER'S DAY
Popsicle, Reedsif, Reedley, Father Dearest!!
My dad is the greatest!
Like all of my family, I could ramble on forever...and I don't even know where to start...
Everyone loves this guy! He is so personable and he knows everyone. He acts like he doesn't like social events, but then he ends up working the room and we end up waiting for him. He is always finding connections with people, and he makes people feel so comfortable!
He is so willing to serve those around him...often without people even knowing they were served by him. He is always so willing to help all of us with what ever we need, and he always goes out of his way to serve us.
He is such a stud!! Hello! The man is in his 50's and he is constantly doing marathons and iron mans!
He loves skiing and wake boarding...and he comes all the way to Utah just to come skiing with me! He is always taking us to do fun things! He sure does spoil us!!
He laughs at my dumb sense of humor. Probably because my humor has been greatly influenced by his...so we get each other...but at least someone things I'm funny. hahaha. Plus, he is such a goober and he cracks us all up!
He is such a faithful member of the church and he is such a good example to me of a worthy priesthood holder.
My dad is just so wonderful! He is such a good example to me, and he so many qualities that I hope to one day (in the distant future) find in a husband!
I love you Dad!! So much!!
My dad is just so wonderful! He is such a good example to me, and he so many qualities that I hope to one day (in the distant future) find in a husband!
I love you Dad!! So much!!
I sure do miss my dad and my family...because this post made me a little emotional. I seriously have the best family!! I love them so stinkin' much! I am SO incredibly blessed!
If you want to hear me brag about my family, go to THIS post! They are all pretty stinkin' AMAZING...and I could talk about them forever, often getting emotional in the process!
Also, can we just talk about how Kara comes home a week after I do?! Oh man! I miss that girl!
I guess it's a good thing I miss them so much...or else I would have no motivation to get on that plane in August!
Love and miss you guys!!
(Make sure dad actually looks at this!!)
It is easy to look like a good dad with an amazing daughter like you! You are the best!!
ReplyDelete