Thursday, May 3, 2012

Birthday Girls!!

May is the month to have a birthday. It's obviously the best month.

So, I'm giving a shout out to these two beautiful birthday girls!!

HAPPY 20TH BIRTHDAY
SYDNEY ROSE HUGHES!!

(Syd's birthday was actually yesterday (May 2nd), but my day was crazy yesterday, so I'm a day late.)

Sydney is wonderful! We were randomly assigned to be roommates our Freshman Year, and we knew pretty fast that we would click. She has been one of my best friends since! 

Syd has the best sense of humor. She is never afraid to be her crazy, fun, talkative self. She is thoughtful and looks out for others.  She is easygoing, and so much fun to be around. She is super personable and friendly. She is smart and creative. She has a strong testimony of the gospel. I could go on for a while...but I just love her! 

We will be separated for 8 months with me being in Jerusalem and her going to Paris, and I'm going to miss her and my pillow talk buddy. We keep each other cracking up and have gotten to the point where we can finish each other's sentences...it's bad! hahaha.

I love you Syd! I hope that you had the best birthday! 


Another birthday is today (May 3rd).

HAPPY 13TH BIRTHDAY
Kyky, Ky, Baby Van Wag, Soupy!!

Kylie is the best! She is so thoughtful and always looking out for others! 

From the time she was little, she has always been such a spiritual giant! She has such a strong testimony of the gospel and shares it with those around her!

 Kylie is such a good friend and everyone wants to be around her! Ky loves sports and always wants us to play sports with her. She is a rockin' wakeboarder and skiier! 

Ky has the best sense of humor and keeps us all cracking up. I hope everyone else realizes how funny she is, because she seriously cracks me up. She is just the cutest!

I love you Ky! I hope that you have the best birthday! 



(I know. I need to have a Jerusalem update. It's coming! I just needed to do Birthday shout outs first!)

2 comments:

  1. And don't forget your birthday coming up!! :) Heather, you're the greatest!! I love you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks So much Heather! Love you Tons!

    ReplyDelete